The Ohio Department of Medicaid (ODM) provides coverage of both prescription and over-the-counter drugs. The links below allow both providers and beneficiaries to find information about drug coverage. These resources include a web-based Drug Look Up Tool that may help answer questions not specifically addressed in the Helpful Links below. The goal of ODM drug coverage is to ensure the effective use of healthcare by improving patient access to affordable care, minimizing overall medical costs and improving the quality of life for our recipients.
- An online Drug Lookup Tool is available to assist in determining coverage of a specific product. The Tool can be accessed here.
- UPDL Criteria Effective 7/1/2021 (DOWNLOAD)
- Additional Therapeutic Classes with Clinical Criteria (DOWNLOAD)
- Quantity Limits (DOWNLOAD).
- Covered Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients and Excipients for Compounding (DOWNLOAD).
- Ohio Medicaid Preferred Diabetic Supply List (DOWNLOAD).
- 30-Day Change Notice for Changes Effective July 1st, 2021 (DOWNLOAD).
- 30-Day Change Notice for Changes Effective July 9th, 2021 (DOWNLOAD).